Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Favorite Things #33


My friend, Barbara, introduced me to Smith's Rosebud Salve when she brought it as her favorite thing to my birthday celebration.  It is now one of my favorite things! I have to keep one in my purse and one by my bed because I hate being without it.  I use it all the time on my lips, but the past few weeks I've had a terrible cold and my nose has been raw.  I took to rubbing the salve under my nose and it made it feel about 1,000 times better.  At $6.00 a tin it's an affordable luxury!

4 comments:

  1. This totally looks like my kind of thing! I have ordered two pots, one for me and one for my mother - I will let you know what we think!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo Hoooo! Love good salve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - Mine arrived today and I am already IN LOVE with it! So divine smelling and feels amazing- I thought it would be similar to the rose scented, pink tinted vaseline pots you can get but it's actually totally different. Excellent recommendation! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, I'm so happy you love it. Just wait though, you are going to become addicted!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips